Friday, January 20, 2012

i am feeling a little bit worn down. i spent a good part of the day taking care of William seeing the dentist. He needs more work so it might be a while before I get my Friday back to hang out at home with Tad or go hang with friends. My long days at work are getting to me. I am happy I have a job but  I feel like it doesnt matter if I work or not I am going to be broke. At least I do have a great husband and pretty good children and a grand daughter. I cant believe she is almost two. She gives me a lot of joy. I wish I could take her shopping more.  Grandma would buy her lots of toys and pretty close if she could.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Amiah has an amazing Grandma! You do put a lot of work towards your family and you do a lot for Amiah. Thank you! We love you!