Friday, August 3, 2012

My vacation is over now. I went back to work yesterday. I had a pretty good week off and enjoyed the time off but now I am going to be broke. I am tired of being broke.  I been working on eating healthier and working out for quite sometime now and don't feel like I can afford it much longer. I am not the kind that can go hungry and I need low calorie foods like yogurt, string cheese and plenty of fruits to keep me within my calorie goal. I am kind of upset right now. It just seems like we can't get our act together and figure out a way to make things work with all the bills getting paid.
Today, I sent Tad off to pay 20 dollars for a dresser that needs a bad paint job and I am going to try to make it nice for Tyler. I want to make things easier for him to find things on his own and organize and label his dresser drawers. It seems like even a splurge of a dresser is really too much for us.
I would like to take Tyler to see a movie before school starts but the reality is that I just can't afford it.

Sorry for ranting on about this. I just feel like letting of some steam. I am gonna go make some orange honey muffins that I wanted to make last week but I lost the recipe.

No comments: