Saturday, September 1, 2012

We made it thru the first week of going back to school. I am not sure who it was harder on me or Tyler? I lost about an hour of sleep every day and by 5 pm or so I felt like it was time for bed. I only did zumba once due to just trying to get some rest and ease into our new routine. I was going to do zumba today but they didn't have it cause they were redoing the floors.

I been buying clothes that are much smaller. It's fun to get new things and see the difference in the sizes of my clothes. I am donating a lot of my old stuff to the church that I babysit at for their rummage sale. The church does zumba too but I haven't seen the need to pay to go.

Well, it's late and I need to get some sleep so I can deal with the church kids driving me a little crazy. 

No comments: