Sunday, May 1, 2016

new/old hobby

I am pretty excited!! Soon I will be getting into darts again! It's been a very long time. I am going to participate in a blow and throw league. I will be doing the blowing.

A very long time ago, I went to state and took 3rd place one night and the second night my partner and I took first place.  I don't know if I will ever compete on that kind of level though again. 

I am not much into doing a lot of traveling and events like that on my own.  I like to have people with me who will take care of me.. I get lost easily. I could even get lost in a hotel.

I am just going to take it one day at a time.. Right now it's just a league.  I don't even know who my partner is.. they set it up for me.

I was supposed to get my blow gun tonight.. My guy drove me and everything and it wasn't in yet.. Pretty bummed out.. Nothing has really gone right this weekend. I was suppose to see my grand baby but no baby... suppose to get my gun.. but no gun..

I did get lots of cuddles from my guy! He is pretty awesome.

No comments: