Monday, October 18, 2010

3rd shift

I exchanged one of my second shifts for 3rd shift about a month ago. I go from 10 pm to 7 am. I don't have too much interacting with my client so basically I am watching tv, watching a movie, reading and trying to stay awake.
Since, I am working the Sunday overnight that gives me one extra day to be home in the evening. Plus, if I wanna I can go to church on Wed. night. My only problem and I am not sure if it's from working third shift is that I haven't been feeling well. In this month, I was sick with stomach pains, and backache which I can't get to go away. I am pretty uncomfortable. I can't walk long, sit long. I can lay around but then I feel so bored.
I don't know if I am having problems because I am not getting enough sleep. Sunday, I woke up at 9 am and then around 3pm I slept for an hour and then I went to work. I had to drive Will to school and then I got home and slept from 9 am to 11 30 am. My friend Rachel called me. I could have slept till 2 pm but I probably would of woke up on my own. I am not much of a day sleeper. I can sleep a couple hours and if I get woke up or wake up, I am up. I hope this back ache goes away soon. I am really uncomfortable. I might try swimming tomorrow and sitting in the sauna at the Y.

No comments: