Sunday, January 9, 2011


Today, was a pretty good day. I went to the church where I babysit and there wasn't any young children. So, I ended up sitting in church. I would rather have watched a child or two but it was still cool. Plus, I get paid. I felt a little weird getting paid to go to church but I did my end of the deal.

Then, we had a little lunch and we went to the mall. I normally don't care for the mall. It's not as if we can afford to really shop there. I used to love to go to this craft store where we would sit for hours and paint wall hanging and little nick nacks and stuff. Jennifer had bought the kids a gift card.

Tyler was given a card for Barns and noble and bought a couple books. He likes the diary of a wimpy kid books but they were kind of expensive so I had him look around. He found some books from a series that he read at school. So, he was able to buy two books and is excited about reading them. Tyler has finally went from forced reading to reading for pleasure. I thought this day would never come. It's awesome. He is also really created. He likes to draw, color and play with clay. I like that he isn't so into video games.

William bought him some ear buds for his IPOD and some cabbage patch kids and we donated a dollar to keep musicians in school. I got some chap stick for the donation so it was a win win for everyone.

I splurged and let Tyler do the jumpy thing at the mall. The guy running it was kind of hard to understand and I thought he was telling me to get on the scale. I thought he was asking to be slapped. William thought he was telling us to go buy some kind of food but he was telling us to pay the money at the lady with the jewelry counter. Tyler had fun jumping and we had fun watching him do it.

We got home and we hung out with Amiah and had a good time. Tad cooked us a yummy dinner. Then, we made some homemade sugar cookies. I am really getting into doing the homemade treats. Next, I want to make some homemade dog treats. I could just see them spitting them out and shaking their heads. Tad always feeds the dog and today Ann was begging Tad for feed her and she kept putting her paw on his leg giving him the power to get food. She is such a great dog. I love her so much. Tad always calls her ugly and stuff but I know secretly he loves her. She is starting to thin out some. So, I say she has her girly figure coming back. I love how she sleeps right by me when I crash on the couch at night.

No comments: