Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's been forever since I have wrote here. We took down our fence and we are looking forward to trying to keep our front yard looking nicer. We figure mowing will be easier and also the dogs won't be able to walk all over my flowers this summer.

We both got new cars because we were a one car family and then my van went to hell. I really like my car but it's too nice. I can't put my dogs in it. :(

This week, I was at the Y, three times and most likely I will go tomorrow too. I have so much more energy if I get some exercise. I paid for me to get my own locker at the Y. So, now I can leave my things there instead of carrying it around with me. I must be a geek because I think it's super cool. However, my husband is calling me a jock. He is silly. I like the Y because I get the me time. On Monday, I took Amiah and we went round and round on the track but then she started to cry. Then, we went into the area where the wii and other little games and such are and I let her crawl around. Tuesday night, is my major night when I can spend 2 to 3 hours there. Wednesday, I went with Tyler and we swam for a hour. We would have stayed a little longer but he had to get to bed because of school.

Today, I spend quite a bit of the day cleaning up. I washed Tyler's sheets and blankets and cleaned the kitchen and living room. That is quite a bit for me to do in one day.

Tonight, we went to Tyler's school for a reading family night. It was pretty cool. There wasn't too many kids but Tyler had a nice time. I took a few pictures but my camera doesn't work well. I need to get a new one.

Well, that's about all for one night.

No comments: