Thursday, April 21, 2011

Way to go Tyler!!!!

Tyler brought home a really good progress report from his school. He has made quite a bit of improvement in doing all and turning in all his homework. Tad wanted to celebrate by doing something for him.
So, he gave us some money and after I dropped off the soup I promised the church that I babysit for, we went to Five coins for all you can eat chicken.
Tad didn't go but we still had a nice time. We ate tons of chicken! There were a bunch of doctors and nurses there doing some kind of meeting. I tried to talk him into going over there and saying can you look at my rash? hahaha  He doesn't really have a rash but wouldn't it be funny.
He did a survey and for their part on suggestions he wrote that they should have all you can eat ice cream. Now, that would be awesome!! I remember when I was a kid and Ponderosa had all you can eat Sundae bar and boy was it a kids best dream come true. Here is a picture of his suggestion.

No comments: