Monday, November 7, 2011

On Sunday of this week, I been working for Comfort Keepers for five years. That's a lot of time with old people and it's a good thing that I tend to like old people. I have had my moments where I get upset with my job but mostly it's been a pretty good place to work. I get change of pace when I change clients which is something that I dread but at the same time has been good for me. It's hard for the job to get dull if your learning about new people and figuring out what makes them who they are.
The holidays tend to be stressful times for the elderly. It's like they get super fixated on them and a lot of times they no longer shop so they always think they need to get ready for it. Or they don't prepare for the holidays cause they go to family.
I am employee of the month but so is all the rest of the comfort keepers cause we made it through business jumping through the roof. Well, I should get to sleep. Breakfast with Tyler, then Amiah and me get pretty and smell good together with lotion and brushing our hair and teeth. Then, work for five hours. I believe I will be taking my client to the doc so hopefully I won't leave anything of mine. I always concentrate so much on them that I have been known to forget my own stuff.

No comments: