Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I met Ashley at Walmart and we got our nails done together. We basically just got them painted and it was my first time getting them down by a professional. It was really nice to see her. I always enjoy hanging with her. She is like us in a lot of ways. She had hers down black and I got my done in pink. When I was her age.. I could have done black but not at my age lol
I almost wasn't able to go cause I forgot about Tyler's night at the library when I set the date. But it's nice that Jen was able to pick him. Thanks a million!
I feel so darn lucky to have Ashley back in my life. Not everyone is so lucky to get to meet their child after being separated by adoption.  Actually, I don't if anyone that experiences adoption loss is lucky but I am a lot luckier than some who don't know where the kids are and find them and get rejected.

No comments: