Sunday, April 1, 2012

I love Saturday nights because I know I get two days free of taking care of the elderly. I am happy that I really like my job and hours are going strong but nothing is better than having a couple days home with my family. Of course there is babysitting at the church and babysitting for MELD. Then, there is my trip to the Y two or three times a week. I stay way too busy and sometimes I just want to sit home and do nothing. What is odd is that I am not comfortable doing nothing. I feel nervous if I don't get a walk in or take sometime to go life weights in the basement. I don't like to walk when it's dark. It scares me. I always bring Ann but not sure how she would react to bad guys. I like to think she is on the aggressive side if she needed to protect her Mommy.

We got our new bed with part of our tax return and I feel bad that Ann won't sleep in our room anymore. I miss her. Well, I should probably get to bed. I love my sleep. I am a blanket hog though. I wonder if they have a support group for people married to blanket hogs?? haha Step away from my blanket and you can live.

No comments: