Friday, April 27, 2012

Today, was my long day at work. I have a daytime client and second shift client. I have been with the second shift client the longest and honestly she is my favorite. Don't get me wrong the other lady is nice and we have good moments and it's a lot better now that I only see her three times a week instead of four.

On the way, to the second client, I stopped and got Subway. Basically, I shared my dinner but I couldn't eat a foot long sub anyways. It was a turkey one with tons of veggies. I am not sure how my job would feel about me bring food to her but I have never been told no. I have bought pizza from the grocery store a few times. The fun part about her and not sure if it's an elderly thing or just her. I think more of an elderly thing cause once with the other lady when her family member brought us fast food she got all weird and thought no way the family member could afford that. It was too funny. If I could afford it then so could she. But how do you say I am under paid and I can afford it.  Well, anyways, it just doesn't take much to make the elderly happy.  I call it interactive caregiving.  I need to remember to bring Titanic cause she keeps saying she wants to see it again.

Well, it's late and I better get to bed.

No comments: