Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zumba

I have started doing Zumba.  Tonight, I did it for the 3rd time. Each time there has been a different instructor so it's a little different each night. It's pretty fun but at first my hips are kind of achy. There are a ton of people that go and tonight I was thinking how it's so weird that I am a gym goer. I say that because in school I hated gym.

I was always the last person chosen when their was teams and probably because I have two left feet and can't play sports. I hated gym twice as bad when I made it to middle school. I hated the shower thing. It's funny that now I can't imagine not taking the shower at the Y. It's part of the appeal. I love the sauna and find it nice to get dressed and not worrying about my sons walking in on me. I don't like closed doors so I can take my sweet time.

Well, I better get thinking about bed. 

No comments: