Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's going on in my neck of the world??

  • William has his graduation coming up in a couple weeks!!! Yay William!!
  • Tad just past his 3 year mark since he quit drinking!! Yay Tad!! 
  • Tyler is old enough to use the cardio machines and the big boy weights at the Y now and loves going. Yay Tyler!! 
  • Tyler only has a few more weeks of school.
  • Ashley and Kyle are coming back to Rockford soon for a visit!! Yay I get to see Ashley!!! 
  • I have been doing Zumba at the Y now for a few weeks and I love it! I am down 19 lbs in about three months. I don't quite see it but we are the hardest critics on ourselves. 
  • Tad has always and continues to be supportive of me going to the Y. 
  • Amiah keeps on getting cuter and is talking quite a bit more. Yay Mymy!! 
  • Our backyard is looking really nice. 
  • I bought us a new tv using kmarts layaway!! Yay me!!! 
  • Did I mention Ashley is coming? 

No comments: