Friday, January 22, 2010

I am feeling a little sad. Sometimes, life is so hard and there isn't any easy answers. It will help that tomorrow, my friend, Rachel and I are going to the Y to work out and then out to lunch. We don't get together much, because our hours don't match up.
Also, which helps me feel good is that I stopped at the Doll store to pay on my doll that I have slowly been paying off. I had to check to see if she still has what I call his sister there. She did and just today marked her half off. So, I put her on layaway. They are so cute and I will have a rocking horse once I pay the boy off. After these two are paid off, I will have five dolls that I can play with. Don't laugh at me. I am a kid at heart. Tad buys me the furniture and sometimes even buys me clothes for them. Do I have a sweet guy or what? I should learn how to hem the pants up, because sometimes the pants are long. Well, I better get to bed. Tyler time comes early. I am not complaining, but I do need my sleep. I love SLEEP! All my troubles and heart aches go away.

No comments: