Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When my husband and I moved in together, we each had our own pets. He has Martin and Dogi. Rest in peace little pets. We haven't forgotten you. I had Tigger, Presious, Silver and Shadow. Also, I had bunnies named Luv and Roger. Rest in peace, Tigger, Luv and Roger. You haven't been forgotten and are still missed.
We are just crazy for animals. I adopted (stole) a dog from this lady that needed to give him a new home. I say stole, because that's how it felt, because a little girl was playing with him.
This little dog is for my husband. I hope it doesn't back fire on me. I had the little dogs outside and brought Ann in with the gate closed and she came flying over it and I had to stop her from meeting the new dog head on. I had to rub her belly, because she can't help but lay there and drool. lol. I hope he works out. He is a barker!

No comments: