Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have been feeling really stressed and tired. I am not getting enough sleep. I am one of those people that could sleep about 10 hours a night. I am working second shift. 5 days a week, I get off at 11 or 12 am. Then, I got to get Tyler on the bus which I don't mind, because he is my boy. But I am tired of dealing with only having one car. My husband's car has been broke for about two months now and it's getting old. I like to go back to sleep after Tyler leaves, but if I want to have a car then I have to get up to drive him. I am so tired of it. I have not been able to go to places that I want to because his car sits and rots. I am lucky if I get five hours a night now. It doesn't help that my job needs me to be at work at 8 am and is actually gonna watch Tj so I can go. It's all crazy. I just wanna sleep.

No comments: