Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meld

I just started my 3rd ten week session of Meld. It's something that I really enjoy very much. They offer so much support and direction in young Mom's and their babies lives. My life was touched really badly by an adoption that I didn't want to happen. I didn't have the support of my family to help me make it. It's the past but it still affects me.
I have been in contact with my daughter but it's not what I wish for. I have to allow her to set the pace and may I say that she is a turtle. It's okay though.
Volunteering for Meld has given me a sense of peace. It makes me feel like I can be a part of something good. I can offer support to young Mom's and their babies. I can't change what happened to me but I can offer something for the young Mom's of today.
I am trying to raise money for Meld. I have a target date of mid December. I plan on donating five a week. It's not much but it will add up. I already have collected 15.00 from people who read my blogs.
So, if it's in your heart to make me happy. :) and your can spare a few dollars then click on the button to donate for Meld. I will also accept baby clothes, diapers, formula, bottles, and basically anything off of the list that Meld has provided on their site. You read more here.

No comments: