Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tyler's teacher is ticking me off. I want to reach out and touch her. She is being a pain and complaining Tj hasn't done this or that. I want to scream we are doing the best we can with his 5th grade body and his education level of maybe second grade. Or if we are lucky third grade. What do they want from us? For me to do his work? It wouldn't help Tyler any if we did. Why can't they understand that in order to learn 5th grade material you need the education of that 5th grader? I am not super smart. but I am not dumb. I finished high school. I went to college for a year. I am a good writer. My husband even says so. But guess what guys? I am going to start medical school and be your doctor. It doesn't matter that I haven't had four years of college or premed school and I totally don't get science and I really don't care but I am going to be your doc. I will start my practice on the teachers kids! hahaha I wouldn't think they would want me to use their kids as a guinea pig and miss something important and they kid die of a simple thing. Well, quit using my kid as a guinea pig. Teach him. Damn it. They are making me mad. He is slipping through the cracks and they just don't care. They only have to put up with him for a year. Just pass him on. It doesn't matter that he isn't at that grade level. It doesn't matter that when he gets to high school and can't pass because all of sudden he needs credit. Nope. Not their problem. I wish his damn teacher wouldn't talk/write to me as she knows my child. She hasn't even had him five days in a row yet. When she is helping with his day to day tasks that we still have to work on. Then, she should talk to us in a bitchy manner. When she is dealing with his obsession over how he just has to have a belt or whatever else his one track mind is on then talk to us that way. When she is up with him because he wakes up during the night and isn't aware of his actions. Then, talk to me. We have to keep his door shut, because God forbid he go play in the night. So, teacher, shut up. You don't know my kid or know me. Now, quit writing your bitchy notes and teach my kid.

No comments: