Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today, was a pretty good day. I went to babysit at the church. That is going okay. I am adjusting to the routine of it. It's mostly the same kids but it has changed some. I still don't know the entire what to expect thing. At first there was gold fish crackers and now there isn't. The volunteer brought some fruit and a book. I wonder if I should be bringing food or a plan. I have not been hired to teach them. It's not that I can't teach but I would rather do it through play.
Then, we went to get a ride of the forest city queen on the rock river. I took some cool pictures. Then, we went to the apple orchard and more pictures. I am becoming a person who just loves pictures and even being the person getting a picture taken.
I am working 3rd shift tonight, but tomorrow I will try to post some pictures of our day.

No comments: