Friday, August 19, 2011

I just can't believe in a few days Tyler is going to start middle school. Where did the time go? I have to go get school uniforms and school supplies and I kind of want to get him a book bag even though he got a free one from that event. I don't want it screaming poor kid when he walks into school. The school supplies will come in handy and save me a few bucks but I don't think Tyler will be very organized with seven yellow folders. lol  It's the though that counts. I am sure I could use the yellow folders for some record keeping of bills and check stubs and all that fun stuff that Amiah likes to try to eat. So, if I don't pay a bill I could say that my granddaughter ate it. haha... I really used that one on a half eaten Magic waters ticket.

Well, I am going to lunch with an old friend and then I got to go to work and I am off the whole weekend. Unless, they call me.

Oh and Will is starting at Regional Learning Center. I wish he kept his act together and could walk across the grand state at the Metro Center but it's not going to happen. I know I graduated from there but I hoped for better for him. Well, there is still Tyler, right? 





No comments: