Friday, December 30, 2011

breakfast

I have been sick since Monday night and not doing much of anything. The last couple of nights I have been at least able to sleep most of the way through. I am hoping to get over this cold soon. Tad brought me some yucky medicine that you heat up like tea. It's like taking a cup full of medication. But it does seem to help so I can't complain. I been eating tons of cough drops and after being gone all day at work and eating them boy does that make my mouth feel gross. I haven't been drinking half the soda that I normally drink. I been drinking water and oj.

Today, I made Tyler breakfast. Tad didn't want any and William is with his friend. I been doing most of my grocery shopping at aldi's and I found a skillet type breakfast deal that reminded me of the skillet meals I used to order when we used to go out to eat more.

It was pretty yummy. Here is a picture to prove that I actually cooked breakfast but don't count on me cleaning the kitchen. Tad always says I make a huge mess but he loves me anyways. 


 


No comments: