Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I can't believe Christmas is coming up. It just doesn't feel like it. We do have a real tree for the first time in many years. It's different than the real trees that I remember from the past. It's not all pokie and stuff. Bella loves to lay under it and she doesn't seem to like that presents have started to go under the tree.

It's kind of quiet around here tonight. William and Tyler are spending the night with their Grandma on their Dad's side so Tad and I are having what I think is going to be a yummy dinner. I have finished a major Christmas project for Ashley but I can't say what it is yet. I hope she likes it. I love that I can buy her gifts now. I am sad that she is moving away but it's not up to me. I am happy for her though. She is braver than I am. I can't imagine picking up and moving.

I am enjoying my week off from work. The holidays bring on so much drama with the old people and it's nice not to have to deal with most of it this year.

No comments: