Thursday, December 8, 2011

I haven't written anything in a long time. I have been wanting to put some pictures up the the whole thing in the computer isn't finding my computer card to get the pictures off of it for my blog. 
I have been seeing quite a bit of Ashley lately. Well, not a lot but seen her more this past couple months than I did all year. We been getting our nails done together and yesterday we got our feet done. It was the first time that I got a pedicure. I don't normally spend on myself but to hell with it. I love spending time with her. She is the sweetest girl. It's a chance in a lifetime to get to know her. She is moving away next month. sniff sniff. I wish she wasn't but I have to give her credit for being so brave and plus she is going to continue college where she is going. I am glad her boyfriend is going with her. I like him too. They seem good together.

Well, I have to get ready for work. 

1 comment:

Whatcnido said...

She will be only a train ride away.