Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crazy but ok day

My poor Dad is sick, and little off in the hospital. I feel bad for him. I won't be able to visit tomorrow, because I am working. It's been a long but ok day. I seen my Dad in the morning, and then Tj and I had a couple appointments. We had eye dr appointments, I had Tyler checked out for the heck of it. We have insurance, might as well use it. I was little shocked to hear he isn't seeing right. At first I thought he really had a major problem. He was being asked to read the line. The silly boy, couldn't make sense of the crazy letters on the line. He had to be told, just to say the letters. We both are getting glasses, but it will take a while.
Then Tyler and William, and a couple neighbor kids went to the park, and had a picnic. It was pretty cool. It was a very nice day. I can't wait to get outdoors more often. It's been a long winter. Tyler has a group of friends in the neighborhood. I feel bad for William, being cooped up either in grandma's one bedroom, or at Dad's in his tin box. I shouldn't say that.
Then we seen Dad, I hope they can make him better. Tad is mad at Ann and Shadow, they were digging, right beside where Dogi is buried. He won't be mad long, she is too cute. Well it's late, and I want to do nothing else, but lay around and sleep. Nite all.

No comments: