Friday, April 11, 2008

venting

I am very stressed out. Being grown is no fun at all. I am suppose to the major bread winner, be a mom, a wife, and now a student. Also I am suppose to be good at paying the bills. I used to be able to swing things, but now it's not looking so good. I owe more per month, than I actually make. Or it seems that way. Every day rates on our everyday living costs of living is going up, but no one is paying us extra money. I am starting to think buying a house was a mistake. I am very proud of it, but it's a lot more money. What good is a house, if you can't stay home to enjoy it. Or if your so broke, your a prisoner in your own home. Don't get me started on buying new tires, because of the damn potholes. I suppose, I could go slower, but there is only 24 hours in the day. Well enough bitching for now.

Did ya know that the trees are ugly and bare now. I really don't like them. I don't want them falling on my house, or to have to clean up after them. but what is amazing is that one day, We will go outside, and they will be full of leaves. We won't notice them change slowly. It will be fast. Do they really change that fast? Or are we too busy living our boring, fast paced lives, that we don't stop and smell the roses. Speaking of roses, my husband bought me a rose bush. I planted it. Not sure if I did it right. Only time will tell. bye for now.

No comments: