Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's been a crazy day. Cell phone ringing non stop. Almost to the point, where I am going too far with accepting calls, because I am working. My clients hearing aid is lost no where to be found. I know she hasn't had it yet today, unless she got it on her own. I am going to have to search when we get back home, from the salon. They are expensive to replace. Sometimes taking care of her, is like taking care of a child. I have to account for my own stuff, and hers too. But I guess that is why, I am there.
I hope this evening goes by without any problems, besides hunting for the hearing aid. Even with them, the tv is so loud. My hearing is going to be going too!!
My little boy is sick today. That's not good. But I guess he is doing better. His step dad is there in my place. I can't think of a better person to care for him, if I can't be there. I miss all my other critters. There is Dogi, Shadow, Ann, Martin, Precious, Roger, Fuzzy and can't forget Amy. Twice she has escaped the jaws of Precious. All she wanted to do was play. Silly cat.

Well bye for now, If I go now, Maybe I can walk around outside for some fresh air.

No comments: