Thursday, April 10, 2008

I have a few minutes to myself while my little lady is getting the routine, hair and nails done. It's raining. April showers bring may flowers. After today, I have two days off from work. That will be nice. William will be home for the weekend, or who knows. All I wast is peace. I am tired of fighting. Life is too short to go through it, always stressed out about something or another.
I am still sad about Dogi leaving us. I feel like we failed her. That we should have done more. I learned from Tigger, spending money on tests, don't mean the animal will get better. but I can't get that picture of her passing out of my mind. Tigger died in my arms, but I don't feel haunted by it. I don't know the difference. Maybe because I did have the tests, I truely knew how sick she was. We now only have two dogs, two cats, two gerbils, and a bunny. That seems a lot, but that is actully down from compared to the past. It's been a rough couple years with animals dieing. Well guess that's life. It doesn't last forever. Only thing is animals, don't know that they won't live forever. bye for now

No comments: