Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Day

Tyler and I hung out with my Dad for a little while at Denny's. Sometimes, I get too busy with my job, kids, and husband and life in general and I don't always have time for family. Sometimes, my Dad is a pain. haha. He made Tj cry,because he told him he had to drink water. He was just kidding, but I think Tyler was so shocked he didn't know what to do. What's nice about my Dad is that he calls. I don't ever question if he loves me or not. I know he does. If too much time passes he will call just to see what I am up to. Parents can fuck up, but there is always time to fix it. I am not going to pretend that I am perfect Mom or that I didn't mess up, but I keep trying to do what is right. Sometimes, I have a hard time figuring out what to do with boys. I can only fake being interested in games for so long. Tyler learned how to play War from his Aunt Michelle and we played that yesterday. I won!! I am the champion!
Then, I went shopping and seen a cousin of mine and I pretended not to notice him. I am not going to tell which one I seen. I just didn't feel like faking it. He didn't do anything wrong, but we just grown apart. I bought our Turkey!!! Since, no one was willing to be it!!! Then, I got lost taking Tyler to tutoring and lost coming home. I am glad that I have my husband who helps me when I get lost. Otherwise, I would still be driving in the rain. My kitty cat has been puking like a human. I mean really flying puke! Well, I got to go my husband is home. Wait till I show him the Turkey he is cooking. mmmmm

No comments: