Sunday, November 29, 2009

Next Sunday, I get the pleasure to go to Jen's baby shower!! I can't wait for the baby to be born, because newborns are so so cute. I am going to go out and shop for the shower. Plus, I am the hunt for a Christmas dress for one of my dolls. It's the fancy red headed doll. She was too much money, but she really wants a dress for the holidays. I draw the line at getting her a new one though. I am crazy, but not that crazy!
I gave away one of my bunnies. I felt bad. I am not so sure that it was the right thing to do. I almost took him back from her before she could leave. Then, I was almost tempted to get me a baby bunny from this idiot that doesn't know how bunnies are made. I got to thinking, well if I get a girl bunny, she can be friend with rabbit rabbit. But then I came to my senses and I am just tired of all the rabbit poop! They poop a lot. But when my boy bunnies kiss it's so sweet. They love each other.

No comments: