Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone remember how I used to talk about Bob and Sandy? Well, I mentioned Bob has died. Sandy outlived two husbands. She will be 99 next month. I was personally asked to come to the funeral. I bought some new clothes, because I want to look nice. For Christmas my husband bought me a necklace with a cross and I bought me some eaarings. I want to be perfect. It's going to be so sad being around his family again. I was always treated really nice and was at home with them. I really miss them. I didn't go see Bob and Sandy, because it was just too hard. So, I am hoping it doesn't send me into a depressing state again. I am broke and can't buy myself out of it. hehe.
Rest in peace Bob. You and your wife touched me in a very special way. My memories of our two plus years will live on in me. I hope you knew how special you really were to me. I think you knew. I will never forget the day, you told my company that you were concerned for what would happen to me when we knew our time was coming to an end and you said, "We love each other"
Good bye my friend. I will always love you and your sweet bride.

No comments: