Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I have been pretty busy lately. Most days I love it. I am not busy as in always having stuff to do. I am busy, because I am choosing to be out and about. Sometimes, I am a home body, but I love to get out and go and see people.
For the first time in a long time, I can actually say that I won't feel bad about my ymca fees coming out of my account. I go three times a week and once in a while even more. Yesterday, I Ann and I walked on the bike path and sat in the grass. We dropped my phone in the grass and didn't see it until we were mostly back to the van. Luckily, it was still under the tree. Next time, Ann will have to be more careful. :)
Saturday, Tad and I went to the flea market looking for a weed wacker and instead, he seen a doll rocking chair. I didn't even ask, he just bought it. So, now I have 2 doll beds, a rocking horse and an high chair. The rocking horse and the high chair could be used for real babies but I am not sharing lol Real babies drool and poop. ewww.
Tonight is my last night of the ten week session of babysitting for Meld. It's been a great experience and as far as I know that I am on for another ten weeks after a two week session.

No comments: