Monday, May 17, 2010

I can't believe that I actually have a wii. I really don't like the new video games, but my kids are so into them that if I can't keep them away from them that I might as well join them. I decided back in the cold winter that I was going to get some kind of gaming system. I don't like the killing and sex talk and stealing that is done on so many games. I know it's just play but I still don't like them. So, I started asking Will questions and people at the video store questions and the wii seems to be the friendly one. more family than just single playing. We had a blast. Also, Jen borrowed us a couple mario games. It's not like I am used to but not to far off that I can't play it.
I am still working on my basement. I am cleaning out the storage room and I want to find a use for it. hmmmm hot tub? yea. In my dreams. It's cool down there but almost like a whole another house waiting to be found. I even get a little bit of a creepy feeling when I am in there. But it's a good kind of creepy because it's my house.

No comments: