Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yesterday, Tyler and I went to the bike path. He rode his bike and I walked. I ran into my sister and her boyfriend's son. It was nice seeing them. then, we seen her new place. It's pretty nice. I think it's better than what she had. Not that the apartment itself she was in was all that bad, but the owners are not so good.
Well, anyways, after the bike path, I took Tyler to get his hair cut. While, I was waiting, I seen a sign about a Veteran and his wife who needed help raising money, because their house burnt down with NO HOME OWNERS INSURANCE. What are they crazy? But I don't know what was going on in their life to not be able to afford the insurance. They lost everything. How can you not insure whole whole house and belongings?
The date was May 22 at some club. I don't remember where. I would think about going if I wasn't working, but I am. It was only five dollars for a pig roast. If anyone is interested in going, I will get the name of the place for you. It's kind of sad. But again why were they not insured. Even if it meant going without some other things.
Well, I got to get ready to go touch me some firemen at the Y for the touch a truck event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Name one friend that rents and has insurance. Who out there has driven w/out insurance? We don't care til something happens. I saved alot of money by not having insurance. Anybody out there wanna just give someone money just for nothing? Send me the money and I will send you a letter saying that you are insured. Wait, I think I will take the money I saved and go to the pig roast.That way I can just give them the money instead of paying the company to give it to them and I get to eat.