Sunday, June 3, 2012

About this time a year ago, my husband suggested I adopt a cat from the shelter since it was cat adoption month. I thought I was ready to be a household without a cat. I think it took me a while to really want a cat due to Tigger passing away and how sad it was that she died in my arms.

When he suggested it. I must been ready cause I ran out of the house to get to the shelter. They did the five dollar adoption all the month of June but my cat was waiting for me.

I look at cat after cat and when I seen Bella sitting in an corner cage all on her own I knew she was the one for me. She has fit in so well. She just isn't allowed in our room because she pee'd on our new bed. Other than that she hasn't been naughty. She lets Amiah lay on her and mymy tries to copy her. It's just freaking cute.

When I think of her in kitty jail. I get sad. I wonder how someone could have left her in jail. Well, I am tired and gonna get some sleep. 

No comments: