Friday, June 8, 2012

Work was pretty good day. I been noticing with my day time client that she is trying harder to do other things than just sit and read the paper. She did really good with walking this week and I am impressed. I think the hardest part of my job is trying to figure out how to make or suggest the elderly do something that they don't want to do. I am a kid in their eyes and here is this kid telling them to do this or that.

My second client is actually the one that I have been with the longest. I always enjoy her company. At times, it gets old cause of the memory issues and stuff but that's to be expected.

Today, we went for a walk and was gone for about 40 minutes. I am lucky that we didn't get lost. She kept insisting she knew a short cut and said that short cut was cutting through someones yard. I didn't think we should walk thru yards though. I love that she has a dog. It gives us more of a reason to go for a walk.

Well, I should get to sleep. Hopefully, I can sleep at least to about 9 am and maybe find something fun to do since Tyler is off for the summer. 

No comments: