Monday, June 25, 2012

I took Saturday off to give myself a 3 day weekend! It was pretty nice.  I tried to have some balance between spending time with family and just having some alone time. I had a really nice time at the pool with the boys on Saturday. We got the packet of coupons from the park district so it should be the beginning of our summer fun.

Sunday, the kids came to the Y with me and I did Zumba and the kids played raquetball with me. I like playing it but I am not very good at it. It's almost easier to play on your own cause you don't fear clobbering someone. lol  I got the chance to sign Amiah up on my Y membership and a class coming up next month. I remember taking Tyler to the same class when he was her age and I think she will enjoy it. I have to take her to the Y so they can take her picture

Today, I drove out to Rochelle to visit my friend Susie. I don't travel much so it was kind of scary but I felt like if Tad said I could do it then I could. I don't mean as in give permission but if he felt like I would be okay then I knew it was something that I could probably do.

Oh and last night, William and I watched Jack and Jill!! It was about twins and so funny!!! I loved it. I don't watch movies too often but I love redbox.  It's the next best thing to lifetime. If I could pick one cable channel it would have to be lifetime channel.

No comments: