Friday, June 22, 2012

Today, Tad had some stuff to take care of so I stayed home with Amiah. Before, he actually left we went up to the donut shop and had some donuts. It's the same place that I went to as a kid but it's a different name now. It was kind of fun sitting there with Mymy and thinking of the fun times as a kid and remembering how much fun I had with my big sister before my parents lost the house.

I came home and Tad did his stuff and Mymy and I stayed outside the whole time he was gone. We blew bubbles and have some fun with that. She helped me water the plants and I must admit they are looking very good. We played in the backyard with the dogs and I noticed the nests that Tad had found. We even came in and got a carrot for the bunnies. I love how she pretends to eat something up.

I loved spending some one on one time with her. Between work and everything else I don't get to play with her as much as I would like too.

I just put in for an unpaid vacation and as much as I am nervous about the small checks I am looking forward to time with the kids. I split my vacation up between being home with the kids and then being home while they are with their Dad's. It works out though that I will have a couple more days after they get back home. So it's perfect.

I am off tomorrow and we will probably hit the pool since we got the coupons from the Rockford Park District. I have to pay for myself but it makes getting out and doing fun summer stuff a little more affordable. Plus, I did have to buy the coupons so it's kind of a push to get out there and do things so not to feel like any money was wasted. 

No comments: