Friday, May 1, 2009

Last week, I went into the office to drop off paperwork and she asked me if I wanted a fish tank. Today, I picked up a 55 gallon tank. I think it's 55 gallon it might be more. She also gave me many of the supplies for it. I just need the tops and a stand for it. Tad suggested putting it on the bar, but I don't think I want to risk hearing a CRASH!! I am thrilled that out of all the employees she has that offered me the fish tank. I even got a little breeder container to save the babies from being ate. I have a momma fish, but by the time I see a baby it gets munched.
I am in my last week of college. My teacher is actually kind of cool. I didn't like him at first. He is cute is his own kind of way. I just love the way he dresses. I don't like casual dressing on a guy. Jeans are ok, but I like dress shirts.

No comments: