Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's day was okay. I tried to call my Mom, but she wasn't home. I didn't get to spend the day with my boys, because I had to work. I was pretty surprised when Jennifer called me to wish me a Happy Mother's day. She helped make my day. I did get to talk to Pam who just loves it when I call. I am kind of tired of working every holiday and being "forced" to not take any time off.
Bob* and Sandy* are getting worse. Bob is is very tired and in lots of pain. His pulse was very low over the weekend. He said it was 46. So, basically he probably is dieing. He is almost 98 years though. Sandy is still strong, but a big fall risk. I save her from a few falls everyday. Once in a great while there isn't a stop to it. I have put myself at risk, because I try to prevent the fall, but what I am suppose to do is guide her fall. My mind just can't seem to allow the fall. This is where I could end up going down too. But I got to do what I got to do.
Sandy's mind is pretty much gone. She has been crazy. See see's weird things. We have to just play along if it's no harm. But try explaining why a airplane is in the yard and why the horses are pulling it. Or why there is a man in the bathroom. She hasn't been sleeping well, so the caregivers aren't sleeping either. Bye all.

1 comment:

Jen said...

awe! that made my day reading that!