Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am still working on my scrap book for my daughter. It's a book about me and what I like and what I love. Does anyone have any up dated pictures of themselves that they would be willing to let me include in the book. I am guessing that if your reading this blog that most of the people are family. Unless of course, millions are reading, because I am the best!!! :) I would be honored if anyone gave me a picture to include.
A couple days ago, I stopped by the doll shop to pay on the little red headed doll I have on layaway and found a free pair of shoes for my other dolly. So, no one has to worry the doll's feet are not cold anymore. Don't worry I am not nuts, but just making fun of me. I think I hear it crying. 4th floor here I come!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mom