Monday, June 1, 2009

It's been a week since, I found the girl and boy bunny in the same cage. I still don't know if she is going to be a Mommy or not. I kind of hope not, because there is a chance that they were in there long enough to make to sets of bunnies and if that is the case they will all die. Now, I know that would take care of the need for finding good homes for baby bunnies, but I don't want to find a cage full of dead bunnies. I don't think she is any bigger, but she has been not as willing to let me hold her. So, I don't know if that is a sign of her protecting her babies.
School is ending this week. Today, I bought Tyler a year book. Year books in grade school are kind of new, but the kids like them and the companies know that some parents can't resist the cute little faces. I wish I could go out to Harlem and buy Will a yearbook, but I just can't do it. Hope everyone is enjoying Spring. Ann loves for anyone to throw a ball or stuff animal around so she can go get it. If only I can get her to mow the grass!!!

No comments: