Saturday, June 27, 2009


I have been working hard on our bedroom. I am just going to love our new look. It's going to be even better, because I did the work. I can look back at it and say I did it. Well, okay someone else put the floor there and hid it with carpet. What were they thinking? I hope I don't find a huge hole or big ugly spot somewhere. Then I will know what they were thinking. I have pulled up the carpet where the dresser was and the Ann's condo all the way up the bed. I am going to stop there for today. I just got to sweep all the dirt up. Did I mention that I hate to vacuum.
I took Ann out to the bike path for a walk. I love this time of the year. I just love animals. All the geese and ducks and the babies. We were thirsty so I tried to teach Ann how to drink out of the water fountain. I figure there isn't any signs saying that it isn't allowed. She didn't quite get it, but she will learn.
I thought I would add another picture of my process of our bedroom. It looks worse in the picture than it really does, because of poor camera. I hope to have my camera up and running soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wish i had hard wood floors in my house! its so much cooler!