Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey all....There isn't much new going on here. Tyler starts summer school in a couple of weeks. I am really wishing for a mini vacation to get the hell of out town. I don't even like to travel. I just want to get away and maybe go to a zoo or something. But my money goes as fast as I can make it. I guess that is just life.
I hope tomorrow I can find the time to go to the Y because no sense paying for it if I haven't been going. I just love the hot tub.
Today is the day that I do the grocery shopping for my clients. I just hate that job. I feel like I am under pressure to keep from spending too much money. It always looks more than it really is. I probably spend about 100 to 125 each week and that incudes them drinking scotch and sometimes over the counter meds. I wish I could give the job to someone else. No one will else will take it. This morning my co worker has a job interview so there might me a new person I have to train again. Happy!!!
My oldest son met my daughter's brother that the couple who "couldn't have kids did have a kid" on the school bus. I guess kids were just talking and Will caught on that this boy's sister was his sister, Ashley, by blood. How weird!! Maybe now they will know that we are real people with feelings, but I doubt it because they are old schooled and afraid of me I can't really be mad at them anymore. They are just a victim of the times.Couples who want to adopt now get so much more education and support and encouraged for open adoptions. . I guess I can't change them. However, I did learn that they totally honor my request on her first and middle name. Got to give credit where credit is due. Well I am going to go walk my big doggy.

No comments: