Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey all!!!! I am still alive. I didn't chop my leg or arm off with the sharp tool for tearing up carpet. It's coming along. The more I work in there the more I am wondering if the sellers put the carpet and the blue paint down to please people looking to buy. I can see that the baseboards and the windows used to be brown. It's funny because I would have just liked it the way it was. I guess they could have saved me the work. It's okay though.
I took Ann out for a walk this morning and this white pit decided to climb the fence and run at us. I don't think it wanted to hurt us, but Ann gets so upset when people or other animals come at me fast. I don't have to be worried when I have her. I think that dog could have taken her, but I believe she would give her life for me. I think I would still get bit up, because I would have to get that mean doggy off of mine. That's if it was a mean doggy.
A caregiver that provides care for Bob and Sandy twice a week for 24 hours at given a 2 week notice. She is nice, but just not quite cut out for my job. Plus she is used to making more money so for her it's a insult to work for so little pay. I feel bad for my clients, because we just can't keep anyone. I end up getting to do the training. Oh boy!! I am wondering if this is the perfect time to go in there and ask for more money and paid death leave when they die. In a perfect world, I can afford to not work for a few weeks after my clients die. But it's not perfect. I would be broke. I am sad, because I am applying for a job where my step daughter works, but I keep getting button happy and have to start over. Do you know saying step daughter seems strange to me? It's easier than saying my husband's daughter from his first marriage, but step daughter just doesn't sound right to me. One when I think of step.. I am thinking evil things haha. It's just the fact that the only daughter I have ever been able to say daughter to really isn't mine. I guess it feels like cheating. How can my daughter who is almost 18 not really be mine, but the step daughter is in my family. Okay just call me weird. I don't care. Just wait till you all see the baby Jennifer doll that I have on layaway. I choose it, because I just love that Tad buys the furniture and now when I joke that the baby is crying. I can say that Jennifer if crying. haha. Maybe I will be placed on the 4Th floor and get a vacation. I am not crazy. I swear I am not.

No comments: