Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am home

I survived my two day prison sentence. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was able to read quite a bit and watched a really good girl movie on the hallmark channel. I didn't get to sleep till after midnight, but it was okay since I was able to sleep in a little. I really just loved the movie. It was a about a girl who was tossed around in foster care. She had been placed because her Mom was killed and her Dad was injured and afraid. Long story short is that someone helped the Dad and the girl reconnect. Awwww.
Bob* wasnt doing too well. He really feels as if he is going to die soon. Soon as wondering if he will make it through the night. Do I stay or run for another job before I am without any income. Sandy's son's will probably toss her in the nursing home. Who knows what is the right thing to do.

Summer is here and I just want to give everyone a friendly reminder to slow down for the work men fixing the streets. The men could be someone's Daddy or Grandpa or maybe even their hot husbands.

No comments: