Friday, June 12, 2009

Hey all!! I went to go see my Aunt Cleo, but it might be the last time I see her. She is very sick. I have always loved her, but never really seen her much. I guess that's how family tends to get.. only see people at weddings and funerals. My family hasn't invited us to wedddings and Aunt Cleo doesn't go to funerals. She didn't even attend her own daughter's. I know I am a care giver and I should go back, but I keep thinking why go now when I didn't go before she was ill.

Besides the sad part of my day, I had a good day. The boys went with their Dad for Great of America. I have relaxed and hung out at the bike path with Ann. She just loves going for walks and wanted to jump in the river. I would have let her do it, but I don't want a stinky dog riding in my van. Now if I had Tad's car that would be ok. haha. Speaking of Tad, I just love him so much. I just dropped off a vase with a couple roses at his work. I didn't see him and I just placed them on the counter and took off. I wanted him to be surprised. There were a few customers that saw me and maybe they will tip him more, because happy people give out more money.

No comments: