Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am still adjusting to my new hours at my job. I am working less, but still really long days. I am still not sure if I will lose my clients to the nursing home or not. I really don't think it will be the best move for them, but then again I am biased. I say this, because they are used to having one person to take care of the two of them. If they move, they will have to share a caregiver with many other old people. I can see Sandy* becoming really mean FAST! All I can say is do what you think is best.
I have to start considering working for other clients. So, on Friday, I am taking on a new client. That's if he lives that long. He is on hospice. I have a fear of people dieing on my watch. So hospic isn't something that I really want to do. However, it's something I can do for others.
I am starting to get used to not having the internet at home. I still don't quite like it though. I did get some housework done so maybe it's a good thing.

No comments: