Monday, August 17, 2009

I know many people are aware that I have a daughter. Ashley isn't in my life, but she is on my mind a lot. It seems as if adoption is a taboo subject. I just want to let everyone in or out of my life that adoption and the placement of my daughter for adoption isn't a taboo subject. Ashley can be discussed. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. I have nothing to hide.I have been working on a scrapbook to give it her. I would love to show the book off to others. I don't really expect anyone to have the same passion for the book or for Ashley as I do. For I am the only one who has walked in my shoes. Also, I know that I am the only one who really feels the pain of losing her. People can pretend to care, but the fact is that most people just won't feel the connection that I feel. I feel babies can be removed from the mother's but you can't break the connection and you can never take the love from the Mom away.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know how you feel! You took the words right out of my mouth. I wish I had the patience to make a scrap book ;)

Anonymous said...

If people ask a question and disagree with your answer will they be called jerks?