Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sometimes, I feel as if I am doomed. Like bad stuff just keeps happening to me. My clients are driving me crazy. It's not all bad. Mostly, it's the heavy emotional stuff that I don't want to think about. I hear things from this married couple that most don't get to hear. I don't try to eavesdrop, but I have normal hearing.
The other night, the retirement home bus hit my van. Bob thought it was funny, because he crashed into the same lady's car a few years ago. Even though, I feel like bad stuff follows me around, my mood is improving. I am laughing again.
Tyler and I was able to visit with Pam. She is just awesome. I really love her. She is the person I call if I am sad. She can always lift me up. She gave Tyler a math lesson and some ideas to help him at home. Tyler had a good time too, because he was able to swim in her pool. I need to post some pictures of my broke tree and van and everyone can laugh at it too.

No comments: